About Us

My Story

Richard Tooley and family

My name is Richard Tooley and I am the founder and President of Elite Roof Systems LLC, a Kansas City commercial roofing company. I have been in the roofing industry for a little over 30 years and have had the pleasure of working with many great clients in the Commercial, Industrial, and Residential sectors of the roofing industry. After about 16 years in the industry I noticed that the quality of workmanship was dwindling away in the roofing industry; primarily because most of the competition began using all sub-contract labor. At Elite Roof Systems we never use sub-contract labor for this reason. I then discovered through my 30 years of personal experience, through extensive research, and 1000’s of roof inspections that about 9 out of 10 roofs were installed wrong from day 1…. Yes, you heard me right over 90% of all roofs are NOT installed according to industry guidelines. This improper installation makes these roofs highly susceptible to wind damage, roof leaks and ultimately premature roof failure. I also discovered that over 2/3 of all roof failures are directly related to improper installation and that over 80% of all roofs are replaced prematurely. Less than 1% of roof failures are related to manufacturing defects leaving poor quality installation, weather, and most commonly lack of maintenance to blame for the remaining 99% of roof failures.

TIME FOR A CHANGE!

It was at that moment I decided to switch my focus and spend my time and energy on helping building owners to Inspect, Repair, Maintain, and Restore the existing roofing systems that they already own and when the time is right to help them replace their roof. I realized that I could help lower their roofing related expenses by up to 50%.

Integrity

We are committed to upholding the Company’s – code of Ethical Values. Be honest. Tell the truth. Follow through with any promise made. If I say it – I’ll do it!

Professionalism

We will hold myself and all employees responsible and accountable to act in a manner that is consistent to the values contained herein. We are committed to providing our customers with 1st class service and installation techniques. We will dress, act, and be professional in all aspects of our job and represent ourselves as proud team members of Elite Roof Systems. Our personal signature is on everything we do.

Satisfaction- Commitment to quality services

We commit to providing our customers with repairs that meet or exceed normal trade practices. We are committed to producing a job that we are very proud of. We are totally committed to customer satisfaction; Our goal is to exceed expectations, start to finish.
Welcome to Elite Roof Systems…..We look forward to serving you soon!

OUR SPECIALTY

We specialize in Commercial Roof Inspections, Roof Repairs, Roof Maintenance, Roof Restoration, and Roof Replacement for flat, low slope, and metal commercial and industrial roofs.
If you’re looking for ways to extend the life of your current roof, or avoid getting a roof replacement, give us a call to find out how our Smartsolutions could be the answer you are looking for!

Why Choose Elite Roof Systems

  • We believe that our 30 years of industry expertise and professionalism speak volumes about why you should choose our company to partner with for your commercial roofing decisions.
  • Our Smartsolutions offer you a true solution and a plan for the success and longest life of your commercial roof
  • Our Exclusive 5-step Smart approach is designed to save you money
  • We will always try to get the maximum life out of your existing roof instead of just trying to sell you a new roof. Roof Repairs and Roof Restoration will always save you money versus replacement.
  • In business for over 21 years
  • Over 30 years of personal roofing experience
  • Over 75 years of collective commercial roofing experience with our staff
  • Our team is the best in the area
  • We are certified by multiple roofing manufacturer’s
  • Certified by the NRCIA and HAAG Engineering.
  • We are fully insured with workman’s compensation to protect you if our employees should become injured while working on your roof
  • We are fully insured with a Commercial General Liability policy that ensures our clients, and our team members, are fully cared for.
  • None of our roof projects are sub-contracted out and they are all performed by our in-house employed staff, who undergo regular drug testing, and have all had criminal background checks run.
  • We truly are a commercial roofing company that aims to do the very best for our clients, and we look forward to showing you how we can help you lower your costs and reap more benefits from your roof.